Sunday, August 12, 2007

meeting kiki and pablo

Yesterday Andrew and I went to Yian and Lawrence's house to meet their new pets: just-fully-grown cats Pablo (male) and Kiki (female). The cats were funny because they are as different as night and day. Pablo is friendly but physically slow, and cannot really track. Kiki is unfriendly but very athletic. Bay and Guy were there too; there was a lot of cat talk. The other four guests were a bit baffled by the cat parents. I wonder if we'll get like that with kids. I must make a conscious effort to NOT talk about kids non-stop. Must must must.

The cats were fun, food was good, and we also played the Wii a bit. I managed to cut Pablo's claws but Kiki was too feisty. Yian has also made me start thinking about whether we should switch cat litter on Plum. Hmm... Feline Pine? Crystal?

No comments: